World Bank Group jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs in Johannesburg. You will get all the information regarding these Portfolio Assistant jobs in World Bank Group. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for World Bank Group jobs and the post if for Portfolio Assistant jobs in World Bank Group. World Bank Group is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Johannesburg, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Johannesburg, and on this topic, we are providing Portfolio Assistant jobs in World Bank Group.
World Bank Group jobs 2021 | World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 1 World Bank Group jobs 2021 | World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Portfolio Assistant job in World Bank Group can apply by clicking on the World Bank Group career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this World Bank Group hiring in Johannesburg done, and also, we will share the World Bank Group career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Johannesburg provided or the different World Bank Group jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on World Bank Group career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as World Bank Group jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Johannesburg provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant Job | World Bank Group Jobs in Johannesburg
For this World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs, World Bank Group hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Portfolio Assistant jobs in World Bank Group. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||World Bank Group vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Portfolio Assistant job|
|Job Location:-||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Job Name; Portfolio Assistant
Location: Johannesburg,South Africa
Job #: req12567
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
The mission of IFC is to promote sustainable private sector investment in developing countries, helping to reduce poverty and improve people’s lives. IFC finances private sector investments in the developing world, mobilizes capital in the international financial markets, helps clients improve social and environmental sustainability, and provides technical assistance and advice to governments and businesses.
IFC is seeking to recruit an Assistant for its Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services (MAS) Portfolio Management team in Sub-Saharan Africa. The Portfolio Assistant will provide support to the Portfolio Manager and to the Investment/Portfolio staff in the supervision, monitoring and management of IFC’s MAS investments in the region. The position is based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Portfolio Assistant will report to the Portfolio Manager for MAS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide overall support to the Portfolio Manager on ensuring Full Compliance and Tracking on Portfolio matters and Management of Operational Risk for an ultimate improvement of the Portfolio Quality and Financial Sustainability. This includes but is not limited to
- Provide Support on the Portfolio Administration and Reporting.
- Portfolio Systems to be maintained and kept up to date in a systematic manner.
- Exhaustive Filing with Quality of all legal documentation, client’s correspondence, etc.
- Investment Risk Platform (IRP) Process: Be responsible of the IRP schedules and deadlines to be met; of the submissions by Investment Officers (IOs)/Portfolio Officers (POs) and Reviewers’ approval of the ratings.
- Track approval workflow status.
- Prepare on a monthly basis the Portfolio Actions reports.
- Prepare Other Portfolio Supervision related reports/ memos for internal and external audiences.
Act as a Go to Person for all matters relating to Portfolio Policies, Procedures and Systems:
- Be an active member of the IFC Portfolio Assistants (PA) network.
- Share with the team including the PM, any process or system revisions/updates.
- Coordinate with relevant counterparts to ensure consistency in reporting and potential areas for streamlining/collaboration.
- Handle Project Handover process from New Business to Portfolio as well as from Portfolio to Portfolio or to Special Operations.
- Provide support to IOs/POs with ad-hoc report requests for both Portfolio and New Business purposes.
- Assist with the Onboarding of Portfolio and Investment staff from a process and systems perspective;
- Capture minutes of the Team meetings.
- Bills Tracking and Debt Service payments – Monitoring of the Portfolio fees collection – Follow-up very closely with IOs/POs on upcoming repayments dues and on late/missing payments.
- Prepare Arrears and Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) reports for the PM and for the Unit Staff meetings.
- Keep the PM constantly informed.
- Knowledge Management:
- Portfolio Trends analysis on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly, as required.
- From the data extracted from IFC’s Management Information System (MIS), carry out appropriate Portfolio analysis.
- Assist the Team in analyzing trends and extracting lessons from the portfolio
- Collateral Management/Legal documents.
- Work closely with the Legal assistants to ensure that the Collateral systems is maintained and kept up to date in a systematic manner.
- Monitor the receipt of original share certificates or copy of registry and submit to the relevant department for safekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of relevant computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), knowledge of portfolio databases and systems (e.g. Cognos, Cubes, IRP, iPortal, EPMS) would be a significant advantage; and/or aptitude to learn new systems.
- Excellent knowledge of IFC’s portfolio procedures and processes or aptitude to learn and understand the procedures and processes.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills with proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong Team Spirit/Positive Attitude, Commitment to the work, Willingness to grow within IFC;
- Strong Work Ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Written/verbal communication skills in French and/or Portuguese will be an advantage.
- Ability to think independently, proactively analyze problems, identify and take lead on defining appropriate solutions.
How to apply for World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs In World Bank Group:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of World Bank Group Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of World Bank Group will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs in our case.
- Now World Bank Group will ask you to log in to your World Bank Group. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for World Bank Group jobs offer, World Bank Group jobs, World Bank Group jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for World Bank Group vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official World Bank Group website.
Why choose World Bank Group Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose World Bank Group as a career because World Bank Group is one of the best company and getting a job on World Bank Group is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Portfolio Assistant jobs in World Bank Group. For more World Bank Group jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the World Bank Group Portfolio Assistant jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.