WNS South Africa jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in Cape Town. You will get all the information regarding these Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in WNS South Africa. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for WNS South Africa jobs and the post if for Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in WNS South Africa. WNS South Africa is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Cape Town, Western Cape. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Cape Town, and on this topic, we are providing Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in WNS South Africa.
WNS South Africa jobs 2021 | WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
- 0.1 WNS South Africa jobs 2021 | WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
- 1 Job Name; Sr. Associate – Operations (Bellville)
Any candidate eligible for this Sr. Associate – Operations job in WNS South Africa can apply by clicking on the WNS South Africa career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this WNS South Africa hiring in Cape Town done, and also, we will share the WNS South Africa career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Cape Town provided or the different WNS South Africa jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on WNS South Africa career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as WNS South Africa jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Cape Town provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Western Cape for the people staying in Western Cape. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Western Cape jobs.
Requirements for WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations Job | WNS South Africa Jobs in Cape Town
For this WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs, WNS South Africa hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in WNS South Africa. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||WNS South Africa vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Sr. Associate – Operations job|
|Job Location:-||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Job Name; Sr. Associate – Operations (Bellville)
Job Location; Voortrekker Rd, Maitland, Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type; Full-time
Working within our customer service department you will be responsible to support our customers, develop the Customer Loyalty and enhance their experience via our omni multi-channels, including inbound & outbound calls and electronic communications.
It is your goal to maximize the customer relationship, gain sales value and share of wallet from every customer by actively seeking out sales opportunities.
To undertake business administration tasks including efficiently process all customer presales / aftersales queries and orders. Effectively manage the customer relationship, consistently providing excellent customer service and assisting in achieving the departmental goals.
You will be identifying customer’s needs through effective communication and passionate customer service thereby increasing company sales and growing shareholder value.
- • Maintain a flexible skill set ensuring the ability to support all areas of customer service.
- • Delivers a seamless and personalised service that exceeds the customers expectation whilst supporting the delivery of sales and profit growth.
- • Record and process orders and inquiries received via all touch points and ensure a correct understanding of the reason for the contact
- • Provide efficient and effective service to customers, ensuring all internal KPI’s are monitored and met. and that the question of the customer is answered or expectations managed.
- • Take full ownership and accountability for our customers, to ensure that their enquiry is fully completed or if appropriate escalated on to the relevant department.
- • Support in your role the overall contact strategy as just one contact point to allow an aligned customer journey through all channels and touchpoints
- • Proactively identify sales opportunities increasing our business revenue.
- • Work with your given KPI’s to achieve targets and objectives set.
- • Develop and update customer data on all required systems.
- • Champions continuous improvement to drive efficiency and productivity through recognising areas of potential improvements to enable a more efficient way of working.
- • Correctly and systematically use all our systems / tools and support provided by the organization (Inventory, brochure, catalogues, websites, etc.) according to the situations encountered in order to advise and service our customers.
- • Support and guide the customer through our online offering, encouraging self service where appropriate.
- 2 years experience in Sales and Customer service
Job-Related Knowledge, Competencies & Skills Required
- Credit / Criminal Clear
- High proficiency in verbal & written English
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Exceptional administrative skills with sound planning, organizing and time management skills, with sound follow-through after contact with customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Target driven
- The ability to:
- Prioritise and manage work flow
- Analyse, validate and interpret information
- Resolve conflict situations amicably
- Findd effective solutions for customers (i.e. businesses)
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Multi-task and cope with high work volumes
- Team player and be able to work in an open-plan environment
- Work under pressure to meet performance KPIs and client service level agreements
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills
- Effectively share knowledge and expertise with customers and staff
- Be agile and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate with the minimum of a C aggregate in English and a D aggregate in Maths
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- • Excellent time management
- • Ability to analyse customer personality types, has a great understanding of customers buying needs / behaviour and pro-actively acts upon it
- • Confident and articulate.
- • Proficient written word skills.
- • Passion for customer service great listening skills.
- • Results driven and self-motivated.
- • Fluent knowledge of the relevant local language and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge or understanding of contact centre technology and methodologies
- Minimum 12 months customer facing experience
- Computer literacy in order to operate customer related information systems
- Effective customer relationship and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UK Hours: Mon – Fri (08h00 – 18h00)
How to apply for WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs In WNS South Africa:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of WNS South Africa Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of WNS South Africa will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in our case.
- Now WNS South Africa will ask you to log in to your WNS South Africa. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for WNS South Africa jobs offer, WNS South Africa jobs, WNS South Africa jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for WNS South Africa vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official WNS South Africa website.
Why choose WNS South Africa Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose WNS South Africa as a career because WNS South Africa is one of the best company and getting a job on WNS South Africa is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Sr. Associate – Operations jobs in WNS South Africa. For more WNS South Africa jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Western Cape, and we provide different Western Cape jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the WNS South Africa Sr. Associate – Operations jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.