University of Pretoria Industry Chair vacancies 2022 @upnet.up.ac.za. Industry Chair jobs in University of Pretoria for Freshers. Opportunity for Gauteng job seekers in University of Pretoria. Subscribe Now for more UP Industry Chairs vacancies.
Latest Employment News update from the University of Pretoria Industry Chair vacancies 2022. University of Pretoria hiring for Industry Chair in Gauteng is available online, which will last for a few days only. Candidates who meet requirements are invited to hire for Industry Chair jobs at University of Pretoria. Applicants should double-check all the requirements from the official site for University of Pretoria Industry Chair vacancies. So, start applying now to eliminate the last-minute rush and utilize the chance at University of Pretoria jobs in Gauteng.
Currently, talented Freshers are being hired for Industry Chair jobs at University of Pretoria, and employees are being hired based on qualifications and experiences. Degree holders are looking forward to applying for this UP Industry Chair vacancy now it’s the right time. Subscribe to this newsletter to get instant updates regarding upcoming Gauteng Government jobs.
Parent Page:- University of Pretoria vacancies 2022
University of Pretoria Industry Chair vacancies 2022 @upnet.up.ac.za
Being an employee of the University of Pretoria, members can enjoy various facilities and benefits the authorities offer. The University of Pretoria is currently looking for Industry Chairs! If you are interested in joining the UP Industry Chairs vacancies, please apply now. Hence, Apply fast for the University of Pretoria Industry Chair jobs in Pretoria and start your Profession now. Aspirants interested in University of Pretoria Industry Chair jobs in Pretoria can check their eligibility from the table below.
Industry Chair vacancies at University of Pretoria
|Hiring University:-||University of Pretoria Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Industry Chair jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 175000- 457000/- Annually|
Industry Chair vacancies Requirements:-
- A Doctorate with specialisation in the field of Marketing Management;
- Record of research activities within the field of customer management; and
- Evidence of teaching/training and/or mentoring in the field of marketing and/or customer management.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to work in a team;
- Fundraising experience and extensive networking skills; and
- Proficient in financial project management.
How to apply for Industry Chair vacancies at University of Pretoria in Gauteng?
Seekers willing to apply for the Industry Chair jobs at University of Pretoria in Pretoria can proceed to the application procedure if they are eligible for the Industry Chair Job Vacancies released now. The process of online form submission is discussed below section.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of University of Pretoria career.
- Dozens of current jobs at University of Pretoria will appear on the screen.
- Kindly choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen Industry Chair jobs at University of Pretoria in Gauteng).
- Now carefully read all the instructions and download the application form.
- Attach the certified copies of all the required documents.
- Finally, after verifying the details, submit the form to the official website and complete this process.
- Ackermans Store Manager vacancies in George 2022 @www.ackermans.co.za
- KFC Talent Acquisition Manager vacancies in East London 2022 @kfcjobs.mcidirecthire.com
- KFC Commercial Analyst vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 @kfcjobs.mcidirecthire.com
- KFC Senior Legal Advisor vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @kfcjobs.mcidirecthire.com
- KFC Media Manager/Specialist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @kfcjobs.mcidirecthire.com
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.