Tenacity Financial Services jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs in Cape Town. You will get all the information regarding these Learning And Development Manager jobs in Tenacity Financial Services. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Tenacity Financial Services jobs and the post if for Learning And Development Manager jobs in Tenacity Financial Services. Tenacity Financial Services is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Cape Town, Western Cape. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Cape Town, and on this topic, we are providing Learning And Development Manager jobs in Tenacity Financial Services.
Tenacity Financial Services jobs 2021 | Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
- 1 Tenacity Financial Services jobs 2021 | Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
- 1.1 Requirements for Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager Job | Tenacity Financial Services Jobs in Cape Town
- 1.2 Why choose Tenacity Financial Services Career in South Africa?
- 1.3 Related
Any candidate eligible for this Learning And Development Manager job in Tenacity Financial Services can apply by clicking on the Tenacity Financial Services career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Tenacity Financial Services hiring in Cape Town done, and also, we will share the Tenacity Financial Services career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Cape Town provided or the different Tenacity Financial Services jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Tenacity Financial Services career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Tenacity Financial Services jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Cape Town provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Western Cape for the people staying in Western Cape. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Western Cape jobs.
Requirements for Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager Job | Tenacity Financial Services Jobs in Cape Town
For this Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs, Tenacity Financial Services hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Learning And Development Manager jobs in Tenacity Financial Services. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Tenacity Financial Services vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Learning And Development Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Job Name; Learning And Development Manager
Job Location; (Northern Suburbs (Cape Town))
Onboarding of New Employees
- Research and benchmark orientation best practices
- Design corporate orientation training process and determine the outline of orientation programmes for all positions within the organisation
- Design and update orientation training material in line with orientation outline
- Design orientation training assessment and evaluation tools and report on results
- Coordinate, monitor and support probation review process
- Benchmark national and international Talent Management best practices
- Develop, implement and update aligned Talent Strategy, Structure and Capacity in line with business strategy and needs
- Provide input into the Talent Management & Retention strategies and objectives
- Implement and maintain the Talent Management strategy in line with business objectives
- Design and implement a Talent Management Framework which is practical and in line with business objectives
- Design, implement and maintain a Competency Model and Framework
- Design, implement, monitor and maintain succession planning policies and processes to facilitate internal succession of critical positions
- Design and implement career paths within the business for individual development
- Provide employees with career advise and counselling in line with career paths
- Conduct organisational and individual needs analysis and implement action/ development plans to address the needs
Learning & Development
- Develop L&D strategies and plans within Operations (Call Centre environment) and Support in order to drive people development and to meet the overall business performance objectives
- Develop, implement and maintain Learning & Development policies and practices
- Apply learning theory/models, benchmark best practices/trends, and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge approaches in order to deliver sustainable learning solutions that drive impact
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop core functional and behavioural skills and capabilities, for all employees, which is aligned with the needs of the business, and complementary to the Talent Management process
- Develop and deliver customised, fit for purpose, tailored learning solutions to a diverse audience within the business
- Develop instructionally sound, creative and high quality learning solutions with high impact results to sustain optimal learning (e.g. facilitated / blended e- learning, curriculum design, storyboarding, self-study, etc)
- Develop and implement standard best practice learning support processes / tools /methods, e.g. registration, evaluations / testing of knowledge, logistics coordination, pre/post work, facilitator / participant guides
- Measure and report on the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs through various assessment methods i.e., testing, evaluations, etc.
- Provide input into the design and development of talent acquisition and retention initiatives to ensure appropriate integration with talent management strategies
- Network with L&D or Talent professionals to determine best industry practices and trends both locally and Internationally, as part of the businesses continuous improvement process
- Drive and coordinate learnerships and internships to ensure timeous and appropriate skills development and talent pipelines within the operations and support divisions
Learning & Development Service Delivery
- Conduct needs analysis to determine current and future learning and development opportunities and translate findings into a sustainable training strategy that is linked to corporate objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional managers regularly to understand the ongoing and evolving priorities and needs of the business in order to facilitate changes to the training programs to drive execution of new initiatives
- Coordinate the preparation and planning of the departmental training budgets for the different functional areas and obtain sign off
- Develop, facilitate, deliver and/or coordinate learning investment decisions and plans that drive performance and results, supporting strategic business goals and learning objectives
- Engage with the People Support Manager around training initiatives, challenges to ensure integration
- Evaluate, develop and manage audit strategies to evaluate the effectiveness, progress, and areas of opportunity for existing and new learning programs
- Ensure that the training calendar/schedule is effectively managed including the planning training resources and training room requirements as per ramp plans
- Manage and update all training material version control/changes regularly
- Quality assurance of all training material and delivery is of a high standard
- Prepare and present monthly training report for the operational and support areas
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards
- Ensure that the training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required is organised to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plans and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that what is provided externally or internally by others
- Review and maintain of all necessary systems, equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of learning and development interventions
Learning & Development Projects
- Identify best practice learning and development tools, methodology and processes that can be aligned, enhanced and build learning capability to improve efficiencies
- Develop, plan and implement ad hoc training projects and ensure that key project deliverables, budget, quality and timelines are met
- Manage external vendor support resources, including timelines, deliverables and budget. Interview, assess, and select vendors for learning & development initiatives that target knowledge, skills, & abilities.
- Implement and manage the Learning Management system to ensure that the system is optimally utilised to drive performance delivery within the business
- Identify, Implement and manage e-learning processes and initiatives within the business and analyses the effectiveness of the learning
- Manage, coordinate implementation of strategic projects based on organisational requirements – learnerships, internships, leadership & management development programmes
- Coordinate internal training, coaching and work assignments associated with strategic projects
Learning & Development Administration & Compliance
- Ensure that all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies (Skills Development Act and Employment Equity Act)
- Develop and present annual Workplace Skills Plan to EE & Skills Development Committee
- Ensure that the Annual Training Report is accurately and timely prepared, signed off and submitted to BankSETA
- Ensure that all training activities are recorded and accurately captured for the Annual Training Report
- Ensure the on time submission of discretionary grant applications
- Manage and monitor EE & Skills Development Committee ensuring overall business representation
- Coordinate and plan EE & Skills Development Committee Meetings
People Support Information Systems & Reporting
- Monitor and advise on Peoples Support system and PSIS (SAGE People 300) needs from a Talent Management perspective
- Manage and monitor all L&D systems and utilisation thereof
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Talent Management Reporting
- Interpret and advise on trends within Talent Management (L&D)
Team Leadership & People Management
- Provide visible and clear leadership to team, promoting a culture of high performance and customer focus
- Conduct regular management and team meetings to ensure high levels of communication, teamwork, integration, motivation, training and productivity
- Maintain a department organisational structure, capacity (knowledge and skills) and career pathing sufficient to meet business strategies and operational targets
- Implement and maintain people management practices in alignment with Tenacity policies
Technical knowledge and skills requirements of the role
- Grade 12
- Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology
- Registered Skills Development Facilitator
- 5 Years’ experience in People Support Management with at least 3 years’ experience in Talent Management/ Learning & Development
- 3 Years’ experience in team management
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Labour Legislation, specifically Skills Development, Employment Equity & B-BBEE
- Knowledge and application of current talent management and organisational design best practice
- Knowledge and experience of Learning Management Systems, e-Learning systems and blended learning approaches
- Knowledge and experience in B-BBEE SD Scorecard Management
How to apply for Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs In Tenacity Financial Services:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Tenacity Financial Services Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Tenacity Financial Services will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs in our case.
- Now Tenacity Financial Services will ask you to log in to your Tenacity Financial Services. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Tenacity Financial Services jobs offer, Tenacity Financial Services jobs, Tenacity Financial Services jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Tenacity Financial Services vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Tenacity Financial Services website.
Why choose Tenacity Financial Services Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Tenacity Financial Services as a career because Tenacity Financial Services is one of the best company and getting a job on Tenacity Financial Services is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Learning And Development Manager jobs in Tenacity Financial Services. For more Tenacity Financial Services jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Western Cape, and we provide different Western Cape jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Tenacity Financial Services Learning And Development Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.