TalentCRU jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the TalentCRU Account Manager jobs in Johannesburg. You will get all the information regarding these Account Manager jobs in TalentCRU. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for TalentCRU jobs and the post if for Account Manager jobs in TalentCRU. TalentCRU is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Johannesburg, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Johannesburg, and on this topic, we are providing Account Manager jobs in TalentCRU.
TalentCRU jobs 2021 | TalentCRU Account Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 0.1 TalentCRU jobs 2021 | TalentCRU Account Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 1 Job Name; Account Manager
Any candidate eligible for this Account Manager job in TalentCRU can apply by clicking on the TalentCRU career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this TalentCRU hiring in Johannesburg done, and also, we will share the TalentCRU career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Johannesburg provided or the different TalentCRU jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on TalentCRU career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as TalentCRU jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this TalentCRU Account Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Johannesburg provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for TalentCRU Account Manager Job | TalentCRU Jobs in Johannesburg
For this TalentCRU Account Manager jobs, TalentCRU hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Account Manager jobs in TalentCRU. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||TalentCRU vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Account Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Job Name; Account Manager
- Job Number; Adsa01026
- Contract Type; Permanent
- Closing Date; 11-aug-2021
- State/province; Gauteng
A company that specializes in ICT/Project Management talent placements and contracting has an exciting opportunity for a results driven Account Manager in Woodmead.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Paracon’s key client accounts. This position will act as the main point of contact for their clients. This person works to understand and satisfy customers’ needs, resolves their issues promptly and consistently delivers a positive customer experience. The key account manager is expected to build long-lasting, profitable relationships with clients, always striving to find the solutions which best fit the specific needs of individual clients.
Qualification and Experience
Required Skills and Experiences
- Relevant sales experience, including strategic sales a business-to-business sales and/or account management organisation
- Previous account management and selling in complex decision-making situations with experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build interpersonal relationships; demonstrated experience with presenting to senior leadership (directors, managers, clients, customers and/or channel partners)
- Should be able to adapt message, style and language to changing audiences; can communicate across technical domains, demonstrate broad financial services business proficiency and support executive C-level interactions
- Knowledge of restructuring contract terms and conditions relating to legal, finance and billing
- Ability to work across and lead a cross-functional team to drive results with external and internal constituents
- Strong negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CxO level
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to oversee and manage renewal forecasts, helping the team manage all renewal opportunities appropriately
- Highly driven, with a passion for excellence in customer service and customer management with a confident assertive style
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to influence others to the desired outcome
- Proficiency in written and spoken language
- Highly ethical standards and must pass pre-employment background screenings
- Good PC skills; including use of the CRM software, pipeline management, contact management database programs, sales management and reporting system, internet, and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in Salesforce to track and forecast account activities
- Selling in a long sales cycle with complex financial data and a strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
- Analytical mindset to uncover mechanisms of customer/vendor relationship
- Sales forecasting and goal-setting techniques and software
- General business planning and financial planning skills
- Understanding of high-value models of selling
Roles and Responsibilities
Account Management Responsibilities
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships while engaging customers at all levels, including senior levels of the customer organization.
- Understand customer business strategy and business case and drive alignment between customer objectives and company capabilities.
- Act as Paracon’s focal point for drafting relationship strategies, account and sales planning, reviewing contracts and conducting negotiations.
- Develop and provide functional demonstrations of the solutions to clients and solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities to provide actionable inputs to Paracon’s product management teams.
- Exercise discretion and judgment concerning specific selling activities with clients. These include, but are not limited to, solutions including appropriate product grades to be offered for specific applications and markets, appropriate use of standard product grades versus a custom compounded product and competitive pricing of products.
- Conduct comprehensive account review at least quarterly with customers.
- Provide guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues.
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them.
- Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes.
- Oversee the customer life cycle and ensure organizational alignment to proactively drive adoption and usage of the company platform.
Account Growth Responsibilities
- Identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building a value proposition for solutions into the account.
- Drive sales campaign and strategic initiatives, plan for account growth, identify opportunities for solution expansion and drive action plans around accounts that are at risk of non-renewal.
- Implement and track key performance metrics for account management and growth efforts.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Leverage cross-functional company resources to understand customers drivers and streamline sales efforts.
- Serve as a thought leader and trusted business advisor to senior management and various stakeholders in defining and executing the overarching strategy.
- Provide leadership for the other field sales representatives, globally, who also work with this customer and work with cross-functional teams.
How to apply for TalentCRU Account Manager jobs In TalentCRU:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of TalentCRU Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of TalentCRU will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like TalentCRU Account Manager jobs in our case.
- Now TalentCRU will ask you to log in to your TalentCRU. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the TalentCRU Account Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for TalentCRU jobs offer, TalentCRU jobs, TalentCRU jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for TalentCRU vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official TalentCRU website.
Why choose TalentCRU Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose TalentCRU as a career because TalentCRU is one of the best company and getting a job on TalentCRU is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Account Manager jobs in TalentCRU. For more TalentCRU jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the TalentCRU Account Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.