Staff Solutions jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Port Elizabeth. You will get all the information regarding these Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Staff Solutions. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Staff Solutions jobs and the post if for Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Staff Solutions. Staff Solutions is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Port Elizabeth, and on this topic, we are providing Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Staff Solutions.
Staff Solutions jobs 2021 | Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Any candidate eligible for this Sales Representative (chemical industry) job in Staff Solutions can apply by clicking on the Staff Solutions career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Staff Solutions hiring in Port Elizabeth done, and also, we will share the Staff Solutions career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Port Elizabeth provided or the different Staff Solutions jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Staff Solutions career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Staff Solutions jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Port Elizabeth provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Eastern Cape for the people staying in Eastern Cape. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Eastern Cape jobs.
Requirements for Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) Job | Staff Solutions Jobs in Port Elizabeth
For this Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs, Staff Solutions hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Staff Solutions. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Staff Solutions vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Sales Representative (chemical industry) job|
|Job Location:-||Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
· Maintain brand reputation and ethos of business in a professional manner.
· Call on an average of ten clients per day. Ensure weekly call report is completed and submitted to the Sales Manager.
· A client call planner must be completed and repeated in a 4-to-6-week cycle.
· To monitor sales and gross profit activities.
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activities.
· Provide product demonstrations at new and existing clients.
· Develop new business opportunities at existing clients (upselling).
· Meet the agreed sales targets.
· Ensure staff training is carried out for all clients. Ensure all administration functions are closed out once training is offered (E.g. Training Registers, Training Certificates etc.).
· Build a relationship with all key people within the client portfolio. (E.g. Buyer, General Manager, Chef, Contract or Area Manager, etc.).
· Always provide prompt service and assistance.
· Assist with deliveries to customers in unforeseen circumstances.
· Attend to customer needs concerning the best suited products and their efficient use.
· Manage account services though quality checks and other follow-ups.
· Carry out technical installations, repairs and maintenance of equipment where necessary.
· Demonstrate the company’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer.
· Provide emergency service coverage after hours to appreciative customers.
· Build relationships by providing customers with innovative products, sales demos, regular service and ongoing training.
· Learn customers’ operations and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes.
· Communicate on new opposition products, special account developments and any other relevant information gathered through field activities to provide feedback to Sales Manager.
· Assist in providing the Sales Manager with relevant Service Report data.
· Submitting a weekly sales/technical report to Sales Manager.
· Adhere to Company Data and Communication Policies.
· Use prescribed templates where available.
· Comply with deadlines where set/required.
· Ensuring that new clients have the correct cash or credit application forms completed.
· Provide updated client contact information.
· Manage product merchandizing in the market and exercise and maintain brand image control i.e. stickers, wall charts, etc.
· Provide prompt quotations to clients within 24 hours of visit and ensure follow up of quotes.
· Ensure HSE standards (as relating to our product supply) are maintained on client sites.
· Perform Stock Management and stock taking on a regular basis where required to do so.
· Strive continually to keep abreast of changes in the industry.
· Attend all training courses as provided by the company from time to time.
· Work on improving your selling skills through self-study.
· Three years’ experience in a similar. sales environment will be essential.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate level is preferred.
· Excellent selling, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Negotiation skills.
· Own vehicle and valid driver license.
· Excellent organizational skills & good multitasking skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Be bilingual.
· Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
· Ability to stay calm under stressful situations.
· Good situational awareness.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
· Respect the importance of confidentiality.
· Good organising skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Team Player.
· Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
· Presentation skills for presentations.
How to apply for Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs In Staff Solutions:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Staff Solutions Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Staff Solutions will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in our case.
- Now Staff Solutions will ask you to log in to your Staff Solutions. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Staff Solutions jobs offer, Staff Solutions jobs, Staff Solutions jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Staff Solutions vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Staff Solutions website.
Why choose Staff Solutions Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Staff Solutions as a career because Staff Solutions is one of the best company and getting a job on Staff Solutions is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs in Staff Solutions. For more Staff Solutions jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Eastern Cape, and we provide different Eastern Cape jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Staff Solutions Sales Representative (chemical industry) jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.