Rhodes University jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs in Grahamstown. You will get all the information regarding these Psychologist II jobs in Rhodes University. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Rhodes University jobs and the post if for Psychologist II jobs in Rhodes University. Rhodes University is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Grahamstown, Eastern Cape . We will provide you with the Best jobs in Grahamstown, and on this topic, we are providing Psychologist II jobs in Rhodes University.
Rhodes University jobs 2021 | Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
- 1 Rhodes University jobs 2021 | Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
Any candidate eligible for this Psychologist II job in Rhodes University can apply by clicking on the Rhodes University career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Rhodes University hiring in Grahamstown done, and also, we will share the Rhodes University career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Grahamstown provided or the different Rhodes University jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Rhodes University career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Rhodes University jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Rhodes University Psychologist II job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Grahamstown provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Eastern Cape for the people staying in Eastern Cape . So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Eastern Cape jobs.
Requirements for Rhodes University Psychologist II Job | Rhodes University Jobs in Grahamstown
For this Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs, Rhodes University hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Psychologist II jobs in Rhodes University. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Rhodes University vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Psychologist II job|
|Job Location:-||Grahamstown, Eastern Cape|
|Salary:-||R 170000 – 1350000/- Est Yearly|
- Recognising that diversity is important in achieving excellence, Rhodes University especially encourages South African members of underrepresented designated groups to apply. Spouses and Partners of existing staff members are also encouraged to apply.Please note that this appointment will be made in line with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act of RSA and the University’s recruitment and selection policies and equity strategies. The initial focus will be on equity candidates.In terms of Immigration Legislation (Act No. 13 of 2002 & Regulations), international staff members (non-SA citizens) have to comply with the provisions of the Act. This therefore means that the period of employment to non-SA citizens will be guided by the validity period of the work permit. In line with legislation governing employment of foreign nationals, employment contracts will be offered on the basis that a development plan would be implemented for the transfer of skills to a South African resident. The onus is on candidates to ensure that they are in possession of a valid work permit before the commencement of employment at the University, failing which the employment with Rhodes University will be terminated.
Qualifications and Experience
- For the Psychologist II position the job incumbent must be a qualified and registered counselling psychologist (Masters’ degree) with at least 3 year’s relevant work experience over and above their internship. Individuals who have supervised interns will be at an advantage.Relevant experience includes: –
- Any work with adolescents or individuals with respect to career guidance. The greater the diversity of this experience the better for example, experience in individual counselling, group counselling, educational work and psychometric services.
- Experience dealing with secondary school learners will be an advantage as well as any experience with students at a tertiary level
- Experience training of groups
For additional information on the requirements, please refer to the Job Profile.
It is essential that prospective candidates read the job profile, of this post and ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted.
How to apply for Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs In Rhodes University:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Rhodes University Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Rhodes University will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs in our case.
- Now Rhodes University will ask you to log in to your Rhodes University. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Rhodes University jobs offer, Rhodes University jobs, Rhodes University jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Rhodes University vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Rhodes University website.
Why choose Rhodes University Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Rhodes University as a career because Rhodes University is one of the best company and getting a job on Rhodes University is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Psychologist II jobs in Rhodes University. For more Rhodes University jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Eastern Cape , and we provide different Eastern Cape jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Rhodes University Psychologist II jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.