PepsiCo jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in Johannesburg. You will get all the information regarding these Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in PepsiCo. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for PepsiCo jobs and the post if for Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in PepsiCo. PepsiCo is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Johannesburg, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Johannesburg, and on this topic, we are providing Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in PepsiCo.
PepsiCo jobs 2021 | PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 1 PepsiCo jobs 2021 | PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Regulatory Affairs Manager job in PepsiCo can apply by clicking on the PepsiCo career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this PepsiCo hiring in Johannesburg done, and also, we will share the PepsiCo career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Johannesburg provided or the different PepsiCo jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on PepsiCo career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as PepsiCo jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Johannesburg provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager Job | PepsiCo Jobs in Johannesburg
For this PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs, PepsiCo hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in PepsiCo. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||PepsiCo vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Regulatory Affairs Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 130000 – 1350000/- Est Yearly|
- Expert resource for the business on South African food and Beverage regulations and their application for all PepsiCo products manufactured or sold in South Africa and export countries (SADC).
- Provide/Roll out guidance and training to the South African business relating to regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of South Africa (snacks and social beverages) regulations including those relating to manufacture, composition, labelling and advertising. Accountabilities include:
- Work with R&D / Regulatory Affairs and Supply chain to ensure ongoing compliance with food regulations.
- Responsible for implementing new food regulations in the South Africa
- Key partner in import and export initiatives.
- Roll out of PEP AMESA and Global regulatory programmes in South Africa
- Provide regulatory support during incidents including liaison with regulatory authorities
Innovation, Productivity and Commercial projects
- Provide comprehensive partnership/support to Innovation/NPD projects from concept to shelf, incl.:
- Provide Regulatory input to TSG/SG as required
- Product design , composition, packaging and labelling requirements
- Interpretational guidance on claims and positioning
- Aspects of advertising and promotion governed by food legislation
- Monitor South African and CODEX regulatory changes and ensure the business is aware.
- Represent PepsiCo in SA trade associations (BEVSA, FSI) and with SA regulators.
- Work with others in the Regulatory team to develop positions and respond to SA regulatory developments.
- Work with Regulatory and PPGA teams to develop positions and respond to South African regulatory developments
- Build and maintain a network of contacts in the food industry, trade associations and regulatory authorities.
- Act as the key contact for SA go to market distribution partners in relation to regulatory affairs topics.
- Provide input to SA and AMESA sector and Global external affairs activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Language: Excellent command of English (must be able to read, understand and apply regulations and use nuanced language for product claims)
- Detailed knowledge of South African Food and Beverage regulations, particularly areas relating to product design, packaging, labelling and manufacture.
- A track record in interpreting and applying requirements in a commercial setting
- Experience of implementing new regulations in a business
- Experience in monitoring regulatory developments
- Experience in agreeing on interpretations with regulatory authorities
- Strong executional capability and project management skills
- Attention to detail and forethought of impact
- Results-oriented, proactive self-starter, able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Ability to integrate into and communicate with different levels and functions of the organisation
- Ability to provide insight to the business from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (including the ability to interpret complex subject matter and succinctly summarize achievements, communicate ably to range of stakeholders)
How to apply for PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs In PepsiCo:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of PepsiCo Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of PepsiCo will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in our case.
- Now PepsiCo will ask you to log in to your PepsiCo. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for PepsiCo jobs offer, PepsiCo jobs, PepsiCo jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for PepsiCo vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official PepsiCo website.
Why choose PepsiCo Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose PepsiCo as a career because PepsiCo is one of the best company and getting a job on PepsiCo is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in PepsiCo. For more PepsiCo jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the PepsiCo Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.