M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs in Pretoria. You will get all the information regarding these Deputy Director jobs in M-Ploy Global Resourcing. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs and the post if for Deputy Director jobs in M-Ploy Global Resourcing. M-Ploy Global Resourcing is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Pretoria, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Pretoria, and on this topic, we are providing Deputy Director jobs in M-Ploy Global Resourcing.
M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs 2021 | M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
- 1 M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs 2021 | M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Deputy Director job in M-Ploy Global Resourcing can apply by clicking on the M-Ploy Global Resourcing career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this M-Ploy Global Resourcing hiring in Pretoria done, and also, we will share the M-Ploy Global Resourcing career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Pretoria provided or the different M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on M-Ploy Global Resourcing career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Pretoria provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director Job | M-Ploy Global Resourcing Jobs in Pretoria
For this M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs, M-Ploy Global Resourcing hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Deputy Director jobs in M-Ploy Global Resourcing. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||M-Ploy Global Resourcing vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Deputy Director job|
|Job Location:-||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Purpose Of The Post;
- To design, develop and manage special programmes which are aimed at enhancing employee health and wellbeing and promote diversity, gender and disability mainstreaming
- A tertiary qualification at NQF level 7 in Social Work or Psychology
- Registration with South African Council of Social Services Professions (SACSSP)/ Health Council of South Africa
- 3 years’ experience at Assistant Director level or similar in Health and Wellness management
Description Of Tasks;
Management of the employee wellness programme
- Develop, review and advocate the Employee Health and Wellness Programme (EH&WP) policy
- Develop Wellness Management Programme strategy
- Consultation with managers and employees regarding their needs and issues that should be addressed by the programme
- Manage the implementation of the programme and advice management on issues that pertain to health risk for the department and develop programmes to address the identified risks
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the programme and develop programmes to address gaps or challenges
- Provide counselling and support to employees and also manage the formal referral cases from managers and report on the progress
- Managerial consultant support regarding wellness issues and integration with Employee relations and Performance management
- Establish and manage the department’s exercise programmes
- Develop and implement wellness interventions to enhance overall organisational culture and management of change
Management of Health Programme
- Develop and review the health and productivity policies (e.g. HIV & AIDS, TB) and strategy
- Coordinate, review and monitor the implementation of HIV and AIDs, TB policy
- Implement health interventions to manage health risk
- Managerial consultant support regarding health issues
- Manage and capacitate the Health and Wellness Committee
- Design and develop awareness material to market the programme and the policy
- Manage the implementation of the policy on incapacity and ill-health retirement
Occupational Health and Safety Programme
- Oversee and manage the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Programme according to DPSA Health and Wellness policy framework
- Monitor occupational health and safety risks and evaluate the implementation of mitigation plans
Management of Internal Disability Programme
- Monitoring the appointment of employees with a disability in line with HR plan
- Form partnerships with disability organisations to increase the recruitment of people with disabilities
- Raise awareness on disability issues to create a disability friendly environment that responds to the needs of employees with a disability
- Develop policies and strategy related to enhancing a disability friendly working environment
- Manage the implementation of reasonable accommodation in terms of disability
- Engage with the Department of Social Development(DSD)and report on the implementation of Department’s programme
Internal Gender Programme
- Develop and manage a programme that promotes a gender sensitive environment and responding to gender needs of employees
- Develop and review of the company Gender and Transformation strategy
- Manage and capacitate Transformation committee
- Coordinate Women in Management forum to address gender needs of employees
- Monitor and evaluate the programme
- Create awareness on the Department’s sexual harassment policy
- Provide EAP services for employees who are involved in sexual harassment cases
- Engage with Department of Women (DOW) and provide reports
- Create awareness on Batho Pele Principles and encourage the implementation of service standards within the Department
- Evaluate impact of the implementation of service standards
- Compile report on the implementation of Batho Pele Principles within the Department
Manage human resources and perform administration
- Manage human resources
- Coaching and mentoring of employee/s
- Drafting reports, memos, letters, responses, submissions and presentations
- Provide DPSA with all required plans and reports such as
- HIV & AIDS and TB
- Health and Wellness plans
- Incapacity and ill-health retirements
- Disability, gender mainstreaming, PSWMW
- Sexual Harassment
- Annual implementation Report
Competency Requirements ;
- Public service rules, regulations and prescripts
- Human Resource policies and procedures
- Public Finance Management Act
- Employee Assistance Programme standards
- Gender issues and relevant policies
- Disability issues and relevant policies
- Batho Pele principles
- HIV and AIDS workplace programme policies
- Government National Strategy Plan
- Employee Health & Wellness Programme policy
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safe
- Sound organizing and planning skills
- Presentation skills
- Strategic planning and guidance skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Counselling skills
- Coordination skills
- People management skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Events management skills
- Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Financial management skills
- Ability to work individually and in team
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with difficult persons and to resolve conflict
- Sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Initiative and creativity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to apply for M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs In M-Ploy Global Resourcing:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of M-Ploy Global Resourcing Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of M-Ploy Global Resourcing will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs in our case.
- Now M-Ploy Global Resourcing will ask you to log in to your M-Ploy Global Resourcing. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs offer, M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs, M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for M-Ploy Global Resourcing vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official M-Ploy Global Resourcing website.
Why choose M-Ploy Global Resourcing Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose M-Ploy Global Resourcing as a career because M-Ploy Global Resourcing is one of the best company and getting a job on M-Ploy Global Resourcing is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Deputy Director jobs in M-Ploy Global Resourcing. For more M-Ploy Global Resourcing jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the M-Ploy Global Resourcing Deputy Director jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.