Life Health care jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Dunkeld. You will get all the information regarding these Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Life Health care. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Life Health care jobs and the post if for Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Life Health care. Life Health care is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Dunkeld, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Dunkeld, and on this topic, we are providing Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Life Health care.
Life Health care jobs 2021 | Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Dunkeld, Gauteng
- 1 Life Health care jobs 2021 | Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Dunkeld, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Hospital Human Resources Manager job in Life Health care can apply by clicking on the Life Health care career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Life Health care hiring in Dunkeld done, and also, we will share the Life Health care career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Dunkeld provided or the different Life Health care jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Life Health care career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Life Health care jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Dunkeld provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager Job | Life Health care Jobs in Dunkeld
For this Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs, Life Health care hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Life Health care. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Life Health care vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Hospital Human Resources Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Dunkeld, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Vacancies exist for a Registered nurse – ICU Qualified and ICU Experienced, based at Life Anncron Hospital, reporting to Tina De Wit, the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic and optimal quality nursing care to critically ill surgical patients in order to maximize a positive outcome for the customer in line with Company & Hospital strategic objectives.
- Job Responsibilities;
- HR Leadership in the Hospital;
- Ensure Hospital HR plan is aligned to Group HR strategy
- Visible HR leadership and partnership in the hospital by conducting regular department visits
- Leadership influence, responsiveness and credibility
- Ensure HR best practices (including an effective line manager delivery model and effective change management)
- Continuous analysing of HR metrics and trends to understand issues, develop solutions and effectively manage HR processes and procedures.
Resourcing and Talent Management;
- Agree hospital resourcing needs and implement strategies to attract, retain and develop employees (includes transformation, flexible staffing)
- Effective training, development, talent and succession processes (including skills/WSP)
- Coach, guide and mentor managers and supervisors on HR / people management
- Partner with the line to ensure effective recruitment processes are implemented according to policy.
- Utilize effective recruitment platforms to attract good quality candidates.
- Effective induction and on-boarding of employees are complete within the required time-frame.
- Formulation and implementation of an appropriate succession and retention plan
- Provide effective guidance through influencing and promotion of diversity
- With the line, ensure effective Employment Equity/BBEEE planning, execution and legal compliance
- Plan and implement a hospital specific EE plan and report aligned to Group targets
- Ensure regular meetings are conducted with EE forums; as well as continuous monitoring of EE targets and goals.
- Initiate interventions to promote transformation and ensure recruitment initiatives are aligned to EE targets.
Effective Employee Relations;
- Ensure engagement and communication structures are effectively managed with and through the line e.g., consultative forum, town-hall meetings etc.
- Provide support, counsel and risk mitigation advice to Manco, line managers and employees
- Provide comprehensive IR Training to all line managers on IR best practices
- Effectively manage day to day ER / IR matters, ensuring alignment to the Company’s IR strategy.
- Represent the Company at CCMA for all IR matters including conciliation and arbitration.
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders
EE Employee Engagement and Enablement;
- Ensure effective leadership engagement and enablement in the hospital to enhance the company EVP (including survey actions, reward & recognition, culture)
- Formulate and implement reward and recognition initiatives aligned to the Group’s reward strategy
- Ensure effective employee productivity by consistent monitoring of performance management processes;
- Pro-active management of absenteeism to ensure a healthy workforce and sufficient human resources available.
- Ensure an effective and integrated employee wellness program by utilizing appropriate Careways interventions.
HR Best Practices, Compliance and Risk Mitigation;
- Partner with line managers to ensure best practices, policy and process compliance
- Identify, address and mitigate all HR risks within the hospital
- Support Employee Services by ensuring good administration, accuracy, quality and achievement of deadlines for payroll purposes (Kronos and payroll submission deadlines)
- Adequately prepare and manage all external and internal audits including legal compliance audits, ensuring a successful outcome.
- With the line, effectively drive and implement HR, Functional and Business projects
- Implementing effective change management plans for all major projects
- Partner with Manco to implement Hospital initiatives e.g., Capex, cost management, retention of key skills
- Effectively execute all regional and national projects within stipulated time-frames.
- A three-year Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant HR qualification at NQF level 7
- Minimum of 5 years HR generalist experience
- Appropriate knowledge of all applicable SA legislation and its application in the workplace.
- Previous experience in healthcare environment advantageous
- Microsoft Computer proficient including basic knowledge of payroll systems
- Valid Driver’s license and own car essential
- Previous experience representing at CCMA.
- Problem-solving and analysis
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Conflict resolution
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Motivating and developing people
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behaviour
- Email; [email protected]
- Closing date Friday, July 30, 2021
How to apply for Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs In Life Health care:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Life Health care Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Life Health care will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in our case.
- Now Life Health care will ask you to log in to your Life Health care. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Life Health care jobs offer, Life Health care jobs, Life Health care jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Life Health care vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Life Health care website.
Why choose Life Health care Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Life Health care as a career because Life Health care is one of the best company and getting a job on Life Health care is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs in Life Health care. For more Life Health care jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Life Health care Hospital Human Resources Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.