Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Nairobi Kenya 2022 @google.com. Latest job openings at Google User Experience Researcher careers. Subscribe to this newsletter for the upcoming User Experience Researcher jobs at Google.
Google has updated their notification to hire talented Freshers for Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Gauteng. Eligible and qualified candidates are invited to apply for online User Experience Researcher jobs at Google, and aspirants will be selected based on their educational qualifications. Varieties of vacancies in Google are available across different regions of South Africa, and the current User Experience Researcher job at Google is the latest job available in Nairobi Kenya.
Parent Page:- Google vacancies 2022
Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Nairobi Kenya 2022 @google.com
Google vacancies are being released constantly for different job positions at Google careers to fulfil employees’ demands. Apart from User Experience Researcher jobs in Google, visitors can also find dozens of Full-time jobs available across other regions of SA. Candidates are requested to apply for Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Nairobi Kenya rapidly before the due date. Candidates can apply for their preferred User Experience Researcher jobs at Google as per their qualifications.
Google careers also provides jobs to the degree holder looking for work as Google User Experience Researcher vacancies. Depending on capabilities, interested candidates can apply for User Experience Researcher vacancies at the Google Recruitment portal. Also, Freshers can easily access all the latest Google jobs in Nairobi Kenya and apply for their desired positions.
User Experience Researcher vacancies at Google careers
|Company Name:-||Google careers 2022|
|Job type:-||User Experience Researcher jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Nairobi Kenya, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 250000-550000-/yearly|
Google User Experience Researcher vacancies Requirements:-
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience conducting qualitative research including interviews, usability testing, diary studies, contextual inquiries, surveys, and benchmarking.
- Experience working in the emerging markets space.
- Experience in Sub-Saharan African markets.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Human Factors, other Social Sciences, or a related field.
- Experience with graphic and video editing tools creating visually intuitive graphs and slide decks.
- Experience working with Small/Medium Businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including communicating research results in a clear, concise, and compelling way through written reports and presentations.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Kikuyu, Dholuo, Kamba, siZulu, Sesotho, Setswana, or Afrikaans.
How to apply for Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Nairobi Kenya?
After checking the requirements, Talented and qualified candidates can apply for the User Experience Researcher jobs at Google by following these procedures.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- By clicking, applicants will be directly redirected to the Google career website.
- Dozens of Google jobs in Nairobi Kenya or other cities will appear on the screen at different job positions.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen Google User Experience Researcher vacancies in Nairobi Kenya).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the online application form.
- Later, fill in all the details with accurate information and make it a double-check.
- Finally, submit the application form online at the official website with the attachment of certified copies of the required documents.