GCP Applied Technologies jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs in Spartan. You will get all the information regarding these Plant Manager jobs in GCP Applied Technologies. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for GCP Applied Technologies jobs and the post if for Plant Manager jobs in GCP Applied Technologies. GCP Applied Technologies is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Spartan, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Spartan, and on this topic, we are providing Plant Manager jobs in GCP Applied Technologies.
GCP Applied Technologies jobs 2021 | GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Plant Manager job in GCP Applied Technologies can apply by clicking on the GCP Applied Technologies career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this GCP Applied Technologies hiring in Spartan done, and also, we will share the GCP Applied Technologies career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Spartan provided or the different GCP Applied Technologies jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on GCP Applied Technologies career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as GCP Applied Technologies jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Spartan provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager Job | GCP Applied Technologies Jobs in Spartan
For this GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs, GCP Applied Technologies hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Plant Manager jobs in GCP Applied Technologies. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||GCP Applied Technologies vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Plant Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Spartan, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Plant manager is required to champion the site and build a positive relationship with employees as to motivate and guide in GCP principles and business changing requirements. To manufacture and distribute products safely, to work within the parameters of quality, cost and customer service requirements.
To review and upgrade practices and processes in line with the companies continuous improvement programmes.
Major Responsibilities ;
Key Performance Indicators:
- Product quality
- Inventory Control, including inventory write offs
- Factory admin costs
- Direct manufacturing costs
- Raw material costs
- On time delivery of shipments out of the site
EH & S:
- Maintain Total Recordable Incident Rate as per set standards
- Comply with all legal requirements of the Occupational, Health & Safety Act
- Safely leadership, drive a safe positive culture within employees and ensure that EHS systems maintained, developed and implemented
- Plant walks to engage operators and seek opportunity for improvements
- EHS process/procedure awareness training
Industrial Relations/ People:
- Establishment and maintenance of effective two-way communication channels between management and staff
- Staff management – Discipline, grievances, training needs etc.
- Keeping abreast of matters on trade union activity
- Performance Appraisals on a yearly basis
- Succession plan for key roles
- Monitor temporary labor on a monthly basis
- Reduce COPQ
- Active implementation of the Corp. COPQ Program
- Ensure site is ISO 900x ready or ISO 900x certified
- Ensure the site is legal compliant to operate safely and produce product
- Quality system leadership, drive the ISO quality system at the site and that it is developed, maintained, implemented.
- Annually develop Quality & EHS target’s and objectives
- Biannually chair ISO 9001 Business review meeting, prepare information and presentations
- Quarterly EHS site reviews with representatives and stake holders
Financials, Inventory, Cash & Capital, Productivity:
- Annually submit operations planning budget for review
- Monthly Sales shipments and operation production planning & demand forecasts
- Monthly reporting and forecasting of operations volumes, inventory value and costs
- Weekly review of shipments and operation planning,
- Weekly review that SAP production orders and material requirements are maintained
- Weekly pulse operations reports for month today, last estimate operations volumes, inventory value and costs
- Update site productivity in GCP productivity tracker
- Update HR factory admin and DMC overtime & leave tracker
- Weekly safety reviews talks
- Weekly review of raw material forecast demand and requesting admin to place orders
- Monthly review on quality batch pass rate
- Supervisor control of GCP Quality Control system, update system based on business MoC
- Review R&D QC checks on new formulations for commercial trials and business reviews
- Add material information form to business MoC system, ensure costing estimate and bill of materials is correct for SAP entry
- Process owner of capital expenditure requests
- Annual personal development review of supervisor
- Initiate material write offs in EAS system
- Manage two stock cycle counts a year
- Monthly Review and update D.M.C product file
- Approve costs in SAP & Web cycle based on D.O.A
- Perform tasks & reports requested by operations leaders and direct manager
- P&L tracking, financial adjustments (accruals, journals)
- Review, update and develop Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks in the plant as required
Raw Material Planning:
- Update ROP worksheets, calculate consumption requirements
- Update MRP worksheets, capture actual consumption, determine ROP per material
- Review update SAP with LE & FC
- Place & communicate orders with suppliers
- Review direct procurement (materials)
- Update DMC template
- Add/Change BOMs
- Update actual landed costing of raw materials
- Create monthly DMC report for Commercial
- EAS Approval system
- Inventory FC
- Review Inventory count control
- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering or Chemistry
- Diploma in Business or Operations Management
- Previous Plant Manager experience within manufacturing concern
- Practical bias
- Good communication skills to all levels
- Human Resource management and organizational skills
- Safety Training
- Computer literate
- SAP knowledge
How to apply for GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs In GCP Applied Technologies:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of GCP Applied Technologies Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of GCP Applied Technologies will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs in our case.
- Now GCP Applied Technologies will ask you to log in to your GCP Applied Technologies. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for GCP Applied Technologies jobs offer, GCP Applied Technologies jobs, GCP Applied Technologies jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for GCP Applied Technologies vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official GCP Applied Technologies website.
Why choose GCP Applied Technologies Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose GCP Applied Technologies as a career because GCP Applied Technologies is one of the best company and getting a job on GCP Applied Technologies is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Plant Manager jobs in GCP Applied Technologies. For more GCP Applied Technologies jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the GCP Applied Technologies Plant Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.