DataOrbis jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs in Johannesburg. You will get all the information regarding these Qlikview Developer jobs in DataOrbis. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for DataOrbis jobs and the post if for Qlikview Developer jobs in DataOrbis. DataOrbis is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Johannesburg, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Johannesburg, and on this topic, we are providing Qlikview Developer jobs in DataOrbis.
DataOrbis jobs 2021 | DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Any candidate eligible for this Qlikview Developer job in DataOrbis can apply by clicking on the DataOrbis career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this DataOrbis hiring in Johannesburg done, and also, we will share the DataOrbis career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Johannesburg provided or the different DataOrbis jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on DataOrbis career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as DataOrbis jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this DataOrbis Qlikview Developer job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Johannesburg provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for DataOrbis Qlikview Developer Job | DataOrbis Jobs in Johannesburg
For this DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs, DataOrbis hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Qlikview Developer jobs in DataOrbis. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||DataOrbis vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Qlikview Developer job|
|Job Location:-||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
About Data Orbis;
You are a skilled QlikView Developer with strong interpersonal skills & technical BI experience. You have ‘stickability’ when it comes to embarking on a steep learning curve in order to fully understand the DataOrbis technology stack, processes, and service offerings.
You are willing and able to support the Smollan Data Office on Qlik projects while simultaneously learning and embracing a new BI Analytics tool that the company is partnering with. You are not scared of change and are willing to broaden your skills set over time.
You have 2 years (+) years of solid QlikView experience in the development and maintenance of QlikView dashboards, models, data mining and analytics and exposure and experience with the full Qlik suite including QlikView, QlikSense, NPrinting and QlikView Management Console.
You are skilled in gathering requirements for business reporting needs, analysing how best to fulfil these requirements, and ultimately ensuing that these requirements are met from a technical perspective. This includes modelling data in the Qlik environment and building front-end dashboards and analytical tools that align to the Smollan Data Office brand standards. You have robust business process and best practice knowledge as relates to report development and design.
You have strong attention to detail and are meticulous in ensuring your delivery is up to the highest standards as required by the business. You are proactive and tenacious and are happiest when designing and developing reports that meet client needs.
You enjoy working within a team-based environment are confident in your communication to effectively manage both up and down, communicating continuously, and ensuring that all involved are aware of timelines and deliverables as per the client’s requirements.
You will be part of a cross functional team and will report directly into the Head of the Smollan Data Office and will work closely with the greater “build’ team and Data Business Partner in ensuring the development and delivery of technical solutions according to the client’s needs.
- Effectively understanding business requirements and translating these into usable technical solutions.
- Participating in business requirements analysis together with the Business Analyst.
- Developing front-end models, dashboards and analytical tools that can be easily accessed and analysed as per our clients’ requirements.
- Performing Data Modelling within the Qlik server architecture.
- Ensuring extracted data is stored efficiently and in the required formats.
- Executing tasks according to the specified requirements from internal and external parties.
- Escalating tasks which deviate from project plans.
- Managing support calls, both internally and externally, and attending to tickets and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensuring existing models, dashboards and business rules are regularly maintained.
- Self-learning and implementation of additional BI tools.
- Responding promptly and professionally to data and report requests.
- Mentoring and guiding of Junior Data Visualisation Developers within the team.
- Setting up and monitoring daily/weekly monthly burst reports.
Your Skills And Experience Include
A tertiary qualification, BCom Informatics/Information Systems Degree or equivalent. 2 years (+) year’s business experience with a minimum of 1 to 2 years Development experience in QlikView, QlikSense, NPrinting and QlikView Management Console. A QlikView Certification and exposure to Microsoft (BI tool stack) and/Data Warehousing BI & Project methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project).
- Experience in data modelling and data warehousing concepts like Star schema, Snowflake schema, dimensions, and facts.
- Knowledge of QlikView server Architecture.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally communicate and interact with both internal team members and external clients on an ongoing basis to communicate progress, developments and difficulties encountered.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified.
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to investigate and resolve issues on either an individual basis or in conjunction with the team.
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent clients and projects.
- Sound problem solving skills with the ability to develop logical solutions to a query or process and/or follow guidelines and specifications.
Key Personal Attributes Include;
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills with the ability to build and elicit trust.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change in a high paced rapidly evolving environment.
- Service and delivery orientated.
- Innovative and results driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Logical and structured thought process.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- A process driven individual.
- High attention to detail.
- Takes ownership and remains accountable.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a sound values and belief system.
How to apply for DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs In DataOrbis:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of DataOrbis Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of DataOrbis will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs in our case.
- Now DataOrbis will ask you to log in to your DataOrbis. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for DataOrbis jobs offer, DataOrbis jobs, DataOrbis jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for DataOrbis vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official DataOrbis website.
Why choose DataOrbis Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose DataOrbis as a career because DataOrbis is one of the best company and getting a job on DataOrbis is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Qlikview Developer jobs in DataOrbis. For more DataOrbis jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the DataOrbis Qlikview Developer jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.