Bidvest Department jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Wierda Valley. You will get all the information regarding these Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Bidvest Department. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Bidvest Department jobs and the post if for Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Bidvest Department. Bidvest Department is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Wierda Valley, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Wierda Valley, and on this topic, we are providing Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Bidvest Department.
Bidvest Department jobs 2021 | Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Wierda Valley, Gauteng
- 1 Bidvest Department jobs 2021 | Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Wierda Valley, Gauteng
- 2 About The Position;
Any candidate eligible for this Compliance Operations Manager job in Bidvest Department can apply by clicking on the Bidvest Department career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Bidvest Department hiring in Wierda Valley done, and also, we will share the Bidvest Department career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Wierda Valley provided or the different Bidvest Department jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Bidvest Department career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Bidvest Department jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Wierda Valley provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager Job | Bidvest Department Jobs in Wierda Valley
For this Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs, Bidvest Department hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Bidvest Department. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Bidvest Department vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||Compliance Operations Manager job|
|Job Location:-||Wierda Valley, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
About The Position;
The Compliance Operations Manager will be responsible for managing and improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Bank strategy, specifically to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning with the AML team.
Finance Contract Management:
- Ensure that contract is complying with regulation requirements
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders have checked the content of the contract including legal
- Engage with the suppliers for all changes that may apply before the contracts are signed/renewed
- Contract monitoring to ensure compliance for all contracts through collaboration with managers, Legal and finance department.
- Suppliers invoices are paid on time-prepare documentation for sign off
- Service Level Agreements for strategic alliance partners are drafted in line with function requirements and signed off
Customer Centricity Customer Service and Satisfaction :
- Ensure that Client queries and complaints are to be attended to and resolved timeously (strategic alliances partner -AML quires)
Operational Excellence Reporting:
- Continuously review and act based on information provided regarding matters such as statistics, dashboards, reports, risks, escalations, technology and system issues.
- Accurate and presentable monthly management reports delivered by the due date of each month – to the relevant governance committees
- Report non-compliance to the Head of Compliance and propose remedial action
- Auditing/monitoring findings are resolved in time (root cause fixed)
- Oversee the reporting to the Regulator (SARB). Completion of surveys issued.
- Make necessary arrangements for the AML Streeco meeting, including overseeing the scheduling of meetings, preparation of the agenda and completion of minutes of the meetings
- Periodically review system access in order to support the function. Be proactive in identifying system improvements or alternative systems that can improve overall team efficiency.
Processes and Procedures:
- Drive the implementation of the strategy for the department (covering typically strategy, policy, process, procedures, standards, objectives, reporting and governance) through the team.
- Facilitate the prioritization, in conjunction with the team, to address the periodic and ad-hoc system, process or data related reviews
- Identify AML gaps, risks and potential inefficiencies and lead the development and implementation of new or improved processes and / or system improvements.
- Lead, test and monitor AML related controls, taking a proactive approach, anticipating events and recommending enhancements
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all reporting deadlines
- Draft the annual monitoring plan
Project management :
- Work on various projects impacting the department i,e AML remediation project, POPI project. Strategic Alliance partner projects etc.
- Relevant documents completed as per NPA process
- Testing conducted on new products/services
- Ensure governance process is followed
- Management of staff KPA’s and productivity
- Staff performance appraisals fairly and accurately within predetermined timeframes
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained and aid where training is required. Coaching of the team members to grow as individuals and to perform their duties in order to significantly contribute to the assurance that business is undertaken in a compliant manner to avoid operational losses, fines, penalties or reputational damage.
- Provide specialist knowledge and leadership of the team to ensure that it adheres to the constantly changing legal and regulatory landscape against international best practice.
- Provide communication to the team regarding any changes made in the department to ensure they are updated timeously and therefore their work remains aligned
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver services in accordance to the expectations of the organization
- Client Manage and / or execute client facing activities, both internal and external, in line with the agreed policies, procedures and service level agreements. Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders and clients. i.e. Regulators
- Attend industry meetings and provide feedback
- Where necessary provide training to targeted business areas. Engage in the appropriate forums and workshops to convey relevant matters to wider audiences when required.
- Draft the Banks annual training plan and ensure trainings are conducted accordingly including the maintenance of approvals of training materials
- CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist).
Business Commerce/ Finance & Acc/ Audit/ Banking/ Legal.
- 5 Year + management experience in professional corporate environment in similar role
- At least 5 years’ experience in AML risk within the banking/financial services industry is essential, with at least 5 years’ experience of managing people.
- Risk management skills.
- Ability to translate the AML/CFT legislations/regulatory requirements into practical procedures and working methods
- Computer literacy – Preferably Microsoft products
- Proven competence in managing operational activities in a AML environment
- Highly Ethical
- Experience in the analysis of AML / CFT indicators and trends
- Analytical confident and competent self-starter with excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Deadline and target driven with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Work well under pressure and manage stress effectively
- Risk Management Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Report Writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle conflict
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
How to apply for Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs In Bidvest Department:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Bidvest Department Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Bidvest Department will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs in our case.
- Now Bidvest Department will ask you to log in to your Bidvest Department. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Bidvest Department jobs offer, Bidvest Department jobs, Bidvest Department jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Bidvest Department vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Bidvest Department website.
Why choose Bidvest Department Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Bidvest Department as a career because Bidvest Department is one of the best company and getting a job on Bidvest Department is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided Compliance Operations Manager jobs in Bidvest Department. For more Bidvest Department jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Bidvest Department Compliance Operations Manager jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.