Abbvie jobs 2021:- Further, we will give you detailed information about the Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Johannesburg. You will get all the information regarding these National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Abbvie. So, this article is for all those job seekers who were busy searching for Abbvie jobs and the post if for National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Abbvie. Abbvie is one of the best companies, and it has given a golden opportunity for all those job seekers. But this job is only for the people who stay near Johannesburg, Gauteng. We will provide you with the Best jobs in Johannesburg, and on this topic, we are providing National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Abbvie.
Abbvie jobs 2021 | Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 1 Abbvie jobs 2021 | Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 2 Job Description;
Any candidate eligible for this National Sales Manager – Immunology job in Abbvie can apply by clicking on the Abbvie career page, and we will share the link below. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding this Abbvie hiring in Johannesburg done, and also, we will share the Abbvie career page link below. We regularly keep bringing details on the various Jobs in Johannesburg provided or the different Abbvie jobs. You can subscribe to our newsletter for all those new job notifications.
We frequently update our website once any job is listed on Abbvie career. So visit our website regularly to get more information regarding jobs such as Abbvie jobs. You will get to know all the procedures for applying for this Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology job; for this, read the full article. There are many Jobs in Johannesburg provided on their website; we gather all the information regarding those jobs to make the task easier for our viewers.
If interested, you can check all the other categories, such as our site is listed with the newly published government jobs. Then, you check all the posts related to this category. Also, a lot of companies publish Jobs in Gauteng for the people staying in Gauteng. So, to make our visitor’s tasks easy, we have posted all the possible job articles for Gauteng jobs.
Requirements for Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology Job | Abbvie Jobs in Johannesburg
For this Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs, Abbvie hires candidates according to the qualification or requirements they have given. You can scroll below to know the qualification or requirements for this job. We also provide our viewers with the latest jobs.
Below this, we have mentioned all the details regarding this article on National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Abbvie. But if you are interested in checking the other jobs section, we have divided it into categories for your convenience. So we have gathered all the best and actual jobs for all our visitors.
|Company Name:-||Abbvie vacancies 2021|
|Job Types:-||National Sales Manager – Immunology job|
|Job Location:-||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 85200- 1350000/- Est Yearly|
Job Name; National Sales Manager – Immunology
Job Location; Johannesburg, South Africa
Ref Id; 2111019
Coordinate and manage customer and other commercial activities on national level including leading and coaching of salesforce (i.e. Sales Representatives, District Sales Managers, Regional Managers, Account Managers, etc.) to maximize short and long term sales performance with placing the patient at the center of all efforts and operating within AbbVie’s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Deliver sales performance and Brand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to meet or exceed national sales plan within expense budgets.
- Optimize resource utilization by leading, developing and coaching Sales Team performance including setting sales targets and incentive schemes, managing Sales Force Management Systems and KPIs in order to continuously improve national sales performance. Ensure regular updates on Sales Team skills in terms of medical, technical and special In-Field knowledge areas.
- Monitor and consolidate the outcomes of regional engagement and account plans in order to feed the brand planning process and to anticipate market needs and changes.
- Ensure national priorities, activities and engagement plans are aligned with brand strategy and in order to optimize strategic momentum and drive brand success.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve key stakeholder needs, expectations and challenges in order to build trusted key stakeholder relationships and to achieve win-win agreements on a continuous basis.
- Influence opinions of key stakeholders assigned by Brand Teams (e.g. high prescribing physicians, wholesalers, etc.) to maximize brand performance.
- Professionally manage and build cross functional cooperation between key stakeholders, build effective multidisciplinary In Field Teams and ensure timely and qualitative market intelligence information flow to brand teams and in-field teams in order to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Any governmental and/or or legal mandatory certification requirements as by respective country’s laws and/or regulations (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant business experience with proven track record of success within biotech/pharma sales management in respective therapeutic areas and at least one additional therapeutic area
- Knowledge of territory and relationships with key stakeholders already established
- Ability to build strong relationships with KOLs and other relevant stakeholders
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent and performance managed low performers.
- Ability to think and plan strategically (work plans, activities, time tables, targeting) and operating with execution excellence
- Operates, leads and facilitates effectively in a matrix organization/environment
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
- Preferred: Recognized as talent developer in national biotech/pharma environment
- Proven track record of success in a leadership position in Marketing or other commercial field (e.g. Market Access) within biotech/pharma industry
How to apply for Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs In Abbvie:
- First of all, you have to click on the Apply Now below.
- You will directly redirect to the official website of Abbvie Career.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page of Abbvie will open in front of you with dozens of other jobs.
- Now it’s time to check for which job you want to apply for, like Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in our case.
- Now Abbvie will ask you to log in to your Abbvie. Jobs account.
- After logging in, another page will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all your details for the Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs, and after that, you can apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
- If the above points don’t work, you can mail them to the given email address on their official website.
- So in this way, your registration and application process is completed.
People regularly search for Abbvie jobs offer, Abbvie jobs, Abbvie jobs hiring near me, etc. So, there are many vacancies provided on our website for all our viewers. So, you can visit all our posts for different job vacancies. There will not be any Application fees for Abbvie vacancies 2021. Please Double-check all the requirements on the official Abbvie website.
Why choose Abbvie Career in South Africa?
We suggest you choose Abbvie as a career because Abbvie is one of the best company and getting a job on Abbvie is a golden opportunity. Employees get a good amount of salary along with bonuses. There are many facilities for a permanent employee working there. People work hard to get a job there; if you get a job there, you are the luckiest. So, in this article, we just provided National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs in Abbvie. For more Abbvie jobs, you can check out our website.
How is our Govtvacancies.co.za site different from other job websites?
We provide job posts that are recently published on their official website, which helps our visitors. We always offer the best jobs for our visitors as fast we can. Many sites post fake job articles with a fraud apply now link to earn from the ads, but we never do it. We believe in providing the best and genuine jobs post for our visitors.
Our site also employed all the job seekers in Gauteng, and we provide different Gauteng jobs released by the other South Africa Companies. Because whenever a new job offer comes like the Abbvie National Sales Manager – Immunology jobs, you will be the first to know from our Govt vacancies site.
Our site is also known for providing all the quality job posts. Because we don’t want huge quantities, but we want to provide our visitors with a few quality posts which will surely help them. We also post job articles on user’s demand, and this article was also job commented in our previous job post.